Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Le Cirque


sight+hearing+smell+touch+taste X NYC = internal storm

A funny thing happens with internal dialogue as the day progresses in Manhattan:
"Oh...wow."
"What the hell!? Move!"
"God I love this place."
"I hate this stupid dump!"
"I wanna live here foreverrrr!"
I want the suburbs and green grass. Or just grass!"

All in one day. It happens here.

You're spinning inside a blender. You have the most beautiful people, the strangest people. The smartest, the wealthiest, the most downtrodden. The best eats and the grossest grub too. It's a world of extremes. A schizo, beautiful splatterpaint work from oil paint...just keep sculpting and sculpting the color and shape.

I love it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what eyes !
who are you trying to attract?

Nadia Hyder said...

LOL. Grover!